- "I've got a friend who works at Baked by Melissa. I could hook you up with cupcakes. Or something other than pastries. It's really up to you."
- "I can also bake some delightful treats for you."
- "I'll give you donuts."
- "I will buy you two beers after your shift. Or if you prefer, bring you cookies."
- "I will totally swap a shift with you on a day I'm free, and buy you a beer or two. Best part, I'll be at the bar after the show when you get off of your shift. This means I can buy you the drink right then and there. Immediate gratification."
- "If anyone would be willing to cover for me, I would buy you so many coffees or anything cheap and legal you desire."
- "I'll buy you a drink or a cookie or gum."
- "I am willing to knit you either a hat or a scarf (well, as long as you're willing to wait for a few months.). Or if you hate knitted goods, I can buy you a drink."
Which would you take?